If you are anything like me, you probably love spending a ‘me time’ in your bed or another relaxing place to let yourself swim into deep thoughts.
You might love to think about why is something happening? why do I feel this way? why don’t I like it when people love it?
Deep thoughts can stimulate personal development.
It can help you REALIZE something that has been there since a long time ago but you keep refusing to see it clearly.
It can help yourself analyze and understand your situation better than before.
It can help you find your true self.
Now I understand that everyone has different personalities and not every personality loves spending A LOT of time alone to think about deep questions.
It’s OK. But try to give yourself 2 or 3 minutes per day (before sleeping or in the morning) to think about 1 deep question per day.
Down below is a list of deep questions to ask yourself.
Try to ask these questions to yourself (1 question per day).
Do it when you are relaxed and when there is no disturbing noises so you can think clearly.
- What is your purpose in this world?
- What is the one thing you truly want in this world?
- What is your best achievement in life? How did you do that?
- What is one mistake that you’ve done in your life? How do you prevent yourself from doing it again?
- What is one good personal trait that you really want to have in yourself?
- What is the most possible way to gain that positive personality into yourself?
- What is your favorite day of the week and why?
- What is your favorite task in your job/school and why?
- If you can do ANYTHING in this world, what is the one thing that you want to do the most?
- What is the most important thing for you in this world?
- If you can be literally ANYTHING in this world, what kind of job do you want to have?
- What is the most possible way to have that job?
- What are 3 things that make you the happiest?
- What are 3 things that make you the saddest?
- What are 3 of your strongest strength?
- What are 3 of your weakest weakness?
- Who is the most inspiring person in the world and why?
- What do you afraid of?
- What is something you hate the most?
- What makes you anxious? How do you prevent it from causing anxiety to you?
- What do you really love about yourself?
- What is the one thing you have contributed to your surroundings and you’re so happy about it?
- When you heard “in the future” what comes to your mind?
- What do you want to be in the future?
- What is the most feasible way to achieve that mission?
I hope those questions above can help you discover yourself!